|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Make Your Sales Soaring
1. Maximize the effectiveness of your banner ads. Don't just use the same ad on every banner, use a variety to attract the greatest number of clickers. Use a banner system, which changes the banners at you website.See: http://www.domainregistry.de
2. Make your web site load much faster by cutting down on banner ads and start using more buttons. Button ads are also smaller and take up less space.
3. Offer free advertising space to well known and respected companies on your web site. Sometimes people link their business credibility to yours.
4. People have been taught all their life to respect people in authority. Tell your visitors that you are the president or CEO of your business.
5. Offer people a free telephone consultation before they order your product. When they get to know you personally, it could convert to more sales.
6. Test the "bill me later option" on your web site. Most people are honest and will pay you. It is a powerful little niche and could increase your sales.
7. Find a charity your target audience would likely support. Tell people on your ad copy that you will give a percentage of the profits to that charity. P.S.: You should do also, what you have promised.
8. Hold a "buy the most wins contest" on your web site. Tell people each monthly winner will get their entire purchase refunded.
9. Attract visitors to your web site by offering them a free course. You could package the course on a follow-up autoresponder and send lessons daily.
10. Interview people related to your industry and get their legal permission to convert it to an article. Promote your web site by submitting it to ezines, article banks like www.articlecity.com and blogs like http://www.20six.de/secura1 (Guestbook). ----
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure