|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Words That Can Have A Huge Effect - Articles Surfing
1. Use the word "fast" in your ad. People want fastresults, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays,we usually value our time more than our money.
2. Use the word "guaranteed" in your ad. Peoplewant to be assured they are not risking their hardearned money buying your product.
3. Use the word "limited" in your ad. People wantto own or receive things that are exclusive or rarebecause they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Use the word "easy/simple" in your ad. Peoplewant easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use,easy payments, etc.
5. Use the word "testimonial" in your ad. Peoplewant to see believable proof before they buy yourproduct. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. Use the word "discount/sale " in your ad. Peoplewant to find bargains. They could be rebates, onetime sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use the word "free" in your ad. People want freeincentives before they do business with you. Theycould be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use the word "you/your" in your ad. People wantto know that you are talking them. This'll make themfeel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
9. Use the word "important" in your ad. People donot want to miss important information that couldeffect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use the word "new" in your ad. People wantnew products or services that will improve their lifelike new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet