A brand new marketing tool predicted to replace email is currently sweeping the World Wide Web like a storm.
The Internet is experiencing the so-called �orange� revolution and there�s no stopping to it. The online marketing world is rigorously seen chanting a 3-letter mantra, R-S-S.
Yes, RSS is here and it�s got substance, material, style, sophistication�
In a word, it�s got the �X� factor.
RSS, which stands for �Really Simple Syndication�, is the newest and the fastest growing technology online. Many publishers, webmasters and marketers are adopting RSS. It has helped spam go down to a great extent and made bulk messages a thing of past.
No wonder spammers are shaking in their boots all over the web!
Here are 6 strong reasons why RSS beats email marketing to the core:
- Kiss Spam Filters Goodbye - RSS can help you distribute your content directly to your subscribers, without any spam filters interfering. Your messages will never get blacklisted and blocked and will always be delivered promptly, unless and until your subscribers choose to end the relationship themselves.
- Subscribing Is Easy - Your subscribers don't have to worry about giving out any of their personal details to subscribe and read your RSS feeds. All they need to do is, add your feed to their online or desktop RSS reader and that�s it. They are ready to receive and read content from you without any hassles.
- Un-subscribing Is Easier - Removing your subscriber�s email from your email list automatically, has it�s own share of problems, and it doesn�t work all the time. However, when you talk about RSS, it�s easy for your subscribers to unsubscribe from your publication. They can stop receiving messages from you any time by simply deleting your feed from their RSS reader. Simple as that!
- Get Your Message Out In An Instant - Whenever you have something new to publish, all you have to do is update your already published feed and your message gets updated everywhere it�s subscribed. No more worrying if your subscribers got your message or not.
- Never Get Accused of Spam - It�s very easy to get accused of sending unsolicited mail nowadays since people forget they even gave you their email address. RSS solves this problem completely, as the messages which you send out, will appear directly in your subscribers RSS reader. So the question of contacting them illegally does not even arise.
- Build Long Lasting Relationships - Not only RSS builds a strong relationship with your existing subscribers but also helps in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested in what you offer. People who subscribe to your feed want to receive content from you and hence, can be regarded as subscribers you can count on.
RSS can work like a charm for your business and help you gain thousands of quality subscribers and leads within a few weeks�
You just have to become a part of the orange revolution!
Mustafa Khundmiri is the co-founder of http://www.rapidfeeds.com - A Free online service, which helps anyone, create, edit, publish and track RSS feeds online. Sign Up for your FREE account on his site and start publishing your own RSS feeds!