|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Ways You Should Follow In Order To Write A Profitable Ad
1. You can get ad copy ideas by studying similarproduct's advertising material. Collect their salesletters, classified ads, web ads, e-mail ads, etc.
2. Know exactly what you want your ad copy toaccomplish. It could be to qualify prospects, makesales, generate leads, attract web traffic, etc.
3. Make a complete list of your product's benefitsand features. Begin your ad with the most importantbenefit either in your headline or first sentence.
4. Make your ad benefits as specific as possible.Include exact numbers, percentages, times, colors,smells, sounds, descriptive adjectives, etc.
5. List all the ways your product is different fromyour competition's. Include all the differences inyour ad copy that are better than their product.
6. Use graphics, pictures and drawings of peopleactually using your product to solve their problem.Include a picture that also shows the results.
7. Make a list of your target audience. Write downwhat reasons would attract them to purchase yourproduct. Include those reasons in your ad copy.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure