|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Cool Ways To Attract People To Your Web Site - Articles Surfing
1. Give people a free subscription to your e-zine.Almost everyone is publishing a e-zine nowadaysso it's important to give something extra with thefree subscription. You could offer a free gift oradvertising when people subscribe.
2. Provide your visitors with free content. Yourcontent will be more attractive to your visitors ifit's up-to-date or original. You could also offerpeople the option to reprint the content in theire-zine or web site.
3. Offer a free online directory. The directorycould be full of interesting ebooks, e-zines, websites etc. If people find your directory to be avaluable resource they will visit it over and over.
4. Give your visitors a free ebook. You couldalso include your own ad in the ebook and allowother people to give it away. If you don't want totake the time to write one, you could ask otherwriters permission to use their articles.
5. Hold free online classes or seminars. Theycould be held in your web site's chat room. Theidea of "live" information will definitely enticepeople to visit your web site. You will becomeknown as an expert on the topic.
6. Give visitors a free entry into your contest orsweepstakes. The prizes should be something ofinterest or value to your visitors. Most peoplewho enter will continually revisit your web site toget the results.
7. Let visitors download free software. It couldbe freeware, shareware, demos etc. You couldeven turn part of your site into a free softwaredirectory. If you created the software, includeyour ad inside and let other people give it away.
8. Offer free online services or utilities from yourweb site. They could be search engine submitting,copy writing proofreading etc. The service orutility should be helpful to your target audience.
9. Give free consulting to people who visit yourweb site. You could offer your knowledge viae-mail or by telephone. People will consider thisa huge value because consulting fees can be veryexpensive.
10. Give your visitors a free membership to youronline club. People want to belong to something,why not your online club. You could also giveaway a free e-zine for club members only.
Quote of the Day:
"Forget the resolutions. Forget control anddiscipline...too much work. Instead try experimenting. Goin search of something to fall in love with...somethingabout yourself, your career, your spouse." -- Dale Dauten
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet