|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Explosive Ways To Turbo-boost Your Sales - Articles Surfing
1. Design your web site to be a targeted resourcecenter. Choose one subject and build on it. You'llgain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic.
2. Offer something that is really free. If people goto your site and what you said was free really isn't,you'll lose their trust and they won't buy anything.
3. Add a chat room or message board to your website. People want to interact with other people thathave they same interests as them.
4. Entice people to link to your web site by givingthem something free in return. This'll increase yourranking in some search engines.
5. Trigger your reader's emotions in your ad copy.Example, if you sell a book on gambling tips, tellthem the feelings they'll get when they win money.
6. Make sure your site looks good in all browsers.You could be losing sales because it looks distortedin some web browsers.
7. Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads toyour e-zine subscribers. Remember to tell peoplebefore they subscribe or they may consider it spam.
8. Ask people questions in your ad copy that makethem think about their problems. For example: Doyou want to be free of your debts?
9. Magnify the size of your prospects problem inyour ad; show how your product can solve it.The bigger the problem, the more sales you'll have.
10. Invest a percentage of your profits right backinto your business. Spend it on marketing, productimprovement, customer service, advertising, etc.
Quote of the Day:
"The more you lose yourself in something bigger thanyourself, the more energy you will have." -- Norman VincentPeale
More info visit site:
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet