|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 High-impact Viral Marketing Strategies - Articles Surfing
Viral Marketing is allowing people to giveaway anduse your f.ree product or service in order to multiplyyour marketing quickly over the internet. The ideabehind viral marketing is that you include your adwith the freebie people giveaway or use. Below areten high impact viral marketing strategies:
1. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks.Include your resource box and the option for articlereprints at the bottom of each article.
2. Allow people to use any of your freebies as f.reebonuses for products or services they sell. Includeyour ad on all your freebies.
3. Allow people to use your online discussion boardfor their own web site. Some people don't have one.Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
4. Allow people to sign up for a f.ree web site onyour server. Since you are giving away the space,require them to include your banner ad at the topof the site.
5. Allow people to add their link to your f.ree website directory. Just require that they return a linkback to your web site, advertising your directory.
6. Allow people to provide your f.ree online serviceto their web site, visitors, or e-zine subscribers.They could be f.ree e-mail, e-mail consulting, searchengine submissions, etc.
7. Allow people to give away your f.ree software.Just include your business advertisement inside thesoftware program.
8. Allow people to give away your f.ree web designgraphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your adon them or require people to link directly to yourweb site.
9. Allow people to place an advertisement in yourf.ree ebook if, in exchange, they give away theebook to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers.
10. Allow people to give away your f.ree ebook totheir visitors. Then, their visitors will also give itaway. This will just continue to spread your ad allover the internet.
Quote of the Day:
"Love - the feeling - is a fruit of love, the verb." --Stephen Covey
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet