|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways Of To Get Traffic To Your Website
There are a lot of ways to increase traffic to your website. You do not have to pay every time.
After some research, I have come out with some methods to drive traffic. Below are some of the ways and they are grouped into 2 main categories: Free and Paid.
1) Listing of self-created advertisement posts on classified site. Choose only classified sites which allow your listings to appear on the top once you update your posts. In this way, people will have a higher chance to view your posts.
2) Conduct cross linking campaigns with other webmasters who have similar content with your website. Contact them and ask for a reciprocal link exchange. Make sure that your link appears on their pages which are indexed by Google.
3) Give away free report/ebook and distribute them actively. Include your website URL and products/services in your free report/ebook.
4) Use article marketing. Write articles about your business industry and submit them to article directories regularly. Include your website URL in the author's resource box and remember to allow viewers to republish your articles freely.
5) Participate in forums and include your website URL in your signature.
6) Apply SEO techniques on your website so that it will rank well in the organic results for various search engines.
7) Submit to all available search engines, esp. Google, Yahoo and MSN so that your website will get index by them.
8) Use viral marketing techniques (E.g. "Tell Your Friends" function)
9) Use the PPC (Pay Per Click) model by Google. (Google Adwords) Be sure to know what you want to achieve through this PPC campaigns before your start. You want to create awareness or generate sales?
10) Online ads banner to create awareness and drive traffic to your website.
Do apply as many techniques listed above as possible. Try them out on your online business, and see the drastic changes in the web traffic to your website.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B