|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
6 Simple Methods To Make A PLR Ebook Appear Unique From Your Competitors - Articles Surfing
The big advantage with selling private label ebooks, is that it's a very fast way of getting a product to sell, with very little effort and in many cases with very little outlay.
However, the drawback of this is that potentially many other people could be selling the exact same ebook as you. Before you jump head first into completely re-writing the ebook adding to the content of a PLR ebook, you really should test the market first, to see if the ebook will sell first. Once you begin to see a few sales coming in, you can then look at ways to develop the original PLR ebook, into a much better and completely unique product.
When a new PLR ebook hits the market, it's not uncommon to see a number of pay per click advertisers all promoting the same PLR ebook, on their respective websites.
I don't know about you, but when I come across a load of seemingly identical sales pages being advertised in the same place, I end up back button and go looking for something different to catch my eye.
So initially, your goal should be to make your product and sales page 'cosmetically different', to give the 'perception' that you are selling a different product to your competitors.
Changing the cosmetic appearance of your sales page and product will make you immediately stand out from all the 'me to' PLR ebook sellers out there.
1. If your sales page has a header graphic, consider changing the graphic to something different, or even remove it altogether. Likewise, if the sales page you are given doesn't have a header graphic, you can look at creating one for it.
2. Change the headline of the sales page is obvious but often overlooked. The headline is usually the first thing to catch the visitor's eye, or at least the first text they read. So changing the headline is another fast way of making the page look different at a glance.
3. Change or add a different background color to the sales page. Another obvious one, that can quickly give a page a whole new look.
4. Consider giving the product and new title. The title of an eBook is very important, so it makes sense to try and craft a more compelling title, especially as many PLR ebooks come with quite bland titles when you get them.
5. Consider changing the e-book cover graphic. Many PLR ebook sellers now provide you with the original .PSD graphic file, which makes it easy to edit and change with programs like Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
6. Although more time-consuming, consider rewriting the sales page from scratch to make it look and read completely differently. If you are looking for a quicker fix, change the body text and headline fonts and mix up the general layout and style of the page. Even without editing any of the text, this can give your sales page a whole new look, and stop some of those scanners from clicking that back button.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet