|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
7 Ways To Generate Free Website Traffic - Articles Surfing
Generating free traffic is not always the impossible feat that it is made out to be. In fact, there are many different ways in which you can generate free traffic. Some are better than others; and some are especially effective in some niches, but not in others. Below, I've listed seven such methods:
1. Write articles and submit them to directories. Include a link in your resource box that points to your site. This will generate traffic and click throughs long after you publish it.
2. Add 'keyword' pages to your site. You can do this by writing articles that are focused around a certain keyword and then simply uploading them to your site. When your site is indexed by the search engines, traffic will pick up for those keywords.
3. Begin finding link partners and exchanging links. This will not only get you direct click through traffic from other sites, but it will also get you search engine traffic once those sites are indexed and your site is given credit for the inbound links.
4. Create a high-quality flash video or real life video; add it to a page on your site. Post that video on You Tube, http://Break.com, and on all social bookmarking sites, such as http://del.icio.us>, and http://www.technorati.com. If your video is exceptionally funny or interesting, people will begin to circulate your video around the Internet. Remember to include the URL of your site in the video, so viewers can figure out how to find your products.
5. Create a free report on a specific subject related to your business. In that report, include a link to your site (preferably a newsletter opt-in form) every few pages. Take that report and give it away for free to every site owner in your niche. If you have a link to one of your products in that report, allow the site owner to rebrand it. That will make him much more likely to redistribute it.
6. Post regularly on forums related to your site. This is perhaps the easiest and quickest way to generate traffic. Internet">All it entails is creating an account on several good forums, making useful and interesting posts, and then including a signature file that allows readers to click through to your site.
7. Post free ads in places that actually get traffic. Using 'free ad forums' may be a waste of time in many instances; however, bulletin boards that get traffic, but allow free advertisement, may be a good place to look.
If your current advertising budget is higher than you'd like, you should consider using free advertising. The seven tips I outlined above are just a few of the avenues you can take.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet