|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
8 Reasons Why You'll Want To Keep Your FSBO Marketing Program A Secret - Articles Surfing
If you're anything like me, you probably love to brag and tell people including your co-workers, how well you're doing. It's only human nature. But if you're currently marketing to For Sale by Owners (FSBOs) or about to start your program, here are some good reasons for keeping your efforts under wraps and cloaked in secrecy:
1. For Sale by Owner marketing is a niche with very little competition. What has always amazed me is...why almost all loan officers, originators, and mortgage brokers avoid this part of the market like the plague. Goodness...it's like going fishing and knowing full well that the pond is just over flowing with lots of keepers...and, you're the only fisherman for miles around.
2. For Sale by Owner marketing is less intimidating if you're new to the mortgage business. As a "newbie" would you feel more comfortable calling on Realtors/Agents or FSBOs? I'll let you answer that question.
3. For Sale by Owner marketing allows you to become an expert in a niche marketing area very quickly. You can easily become known as the FSBO person in your area and the expert that people seek out for advice and information.
4. For Sale by Owner marketing is an absolute great way to generate a never ending supply of inexpensive purchase mortgage leads.
5. For Sale by Owner marketing is extremely low cost. I like to refer to it as..."a low budget method of marketing."
6. For Sale by Owner marketing provides you with purchase money mortgage leads without Realtor and Agent involvement and all of the schmoozing that's normally required to get their business.
7. For Sale by Owner marketing drastically shortens the normal mortgage sales cycle resulting in a filled pipeline and most importantly, quicker commission dollars in your pocket!
8. For Sale by Owner marketing builds quality relationships with Realtor/Agents on your terms and conditions and most importantly, when you want them. You are in total control...not the Realtor/Agent.
As a Corporate Mortgage Trainer, I always introduced my students to For Sale by Owner marketing in this way:
"Put into motion your FSBO marketing program immediately...concentrate on it...learn the program from A to Z...improve on it...add your personality to it...make it your area of expertise...brand yourself as a knowledgeable FSBO expert...and, you'll have more mortgage business than you can ever handle. As a result, you'll find yourself among a very elite group of loan originators...and, you can laugh about it all the way to the bank."
Just as a reminder, keep your For Sale by Owner marketing program a secret. Here's to your continued mortgage marketing success.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet