|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
9 NLP Business Principles You Can Use To Naturally Experience Unlimited Success
NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming encompasses the three main influential parts that are involved in producing the human experience. These are the neurology, language and the programming. Your neurology regulates how your body functions. Our language determines how we communicate with others. Our programming will control the kinds of models of the world we create. In essence, NLP details the fundamentals between mind and language, and how these interplay and affect your body and behavior.
And as you read every word of this article, you may already know about NLP, then the following principles may be very familiar to you. If you don�t already know about NLP, don�t worry. You don�t have to be an expert at it, and you can still use the following principles in your business to advance. So here they are:
1. Behind every rejection, there is a positive intent. If you�ve experienced a rejection from a prospect or even a client, there is always a positive intention at a deep structure level. Once you understand why your prospect has rejected your pitch or product, then you have some valuable information to work with in finding out what will gain acceptance.
2. The map is not the territory. Prospects and customers will respond to their own map or interpretation of reality. Not to reality itself. In fact we all do. Your job is to understand the maps of reality your market has and then work accordingly.
3. Anything can be accomplished when the tasks are broken down into smaller chunks. If you�ve got large projects or large goals that seem overwhelming, break them down into small enough chunks that you can handle one by one. This often makes things easier for you and it enables you to work more efficiently.
4. There is no such thing as failure, only feed back. Let�s say you�ve launched an advertising campaign and it totally bombed. While it may seem like failure to you, it is really valuable information on what doesn�t work. Once you analyze what it is you did and did not do, then you have a whole database of information on what NOT to do. You�ll never have to make that same mistake again.
5. If your competitors are succeeding, you can learn from them. If you�re discouraged because of hard times, and you see your competitors steam rolling you, then there is a sign, that you can also succeed. It means that someone out there in your industry has unlocked the code and figured out what to do. They�ve already done all the hard trial and error work for you. You simply model them.
6. Every marketing and advertising campaign is useful in come context. No matter if your ads were successful or not, they are all useful in that they provide valuable information on what has worked and what doesn�t work. Simply replicate those parts that have worked, and discard what did not work.
7. The success of your advertising and marketing is the results you get. Contrary to what most businesses are doing, the quality of your ads strictly depend on the sales you generate. Cute, clever and entertaining ads with fancy graphics that flop are no match for ugly ads that generate a tidal wave of sales.
8. Your prospects always make the best choice available to them at the time. There are always better choices. The key is to make your product the best choice available to your prospect, not in your eyes, but in her eyes.
9. If what you�re doing isn�t working, do something else. This probably the single most important thing about businesses. Is your marketing and advertising working? How do you know? Do you have any way to check, measure and gauge your results? If you don�t, you are simply wasting valuable time and money. And moreover, you are leaving money behind on the table that you could be making by having a way to measure your advertising results.
See if you can put these principles to work for you immediately. Marketing magic doesn�t have to be a mystery. You don�t have to go through years of trial and error, wasting valuable time and money. There is an easier way, that�s totally natural to your business.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B