|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Market Your Business Using Practical Small Business Internet Marketing Tips And Tricks - Articles Surfing
Got a website but no traffic? Is your small business internet marketing ineffective? Consider these small business internet marketing tips and tricks to help drive traffic to your website:
* Get an automated eCommerce system - These can be really good, very comprehensive and very inexpensive. The good ones can do everything from customer base management to product management to shopping cart to newsletter broadcasts.
* Get a cheap and reliable merchant account provider - You can get merchant account providers that do both the merchant account and internet gateway for you. Hint: your bank is probably more expensive than the discount providers out there.
* Put a link back to your website in your email autosignature - This doesn't need to be obnoxious, just a simple link that email recipients can click on to see your website.
* Do selective link trading - Link trade, but make sure the content on the other website is similar to your own. Don't touch "link farms" with a ten-foot pole; search engines hate them.
* Write articles and include your website address - There are a number of article databases out there. Find some article databases which house content similar to yours and write a few articles. You'd be amazed at where your articles show up!
* Write newsletters - Allow for customers and visitors to subscribe to a newsletter to get regular visibility to you and your company.
* Consider using a search engine submission services - These services submit your site to multiple search engines & directories. Can be helpful particularly if your website is new.
* Set up an affiliates program - Allow for others to promote your products on a commission basis. Again a good eCommerce system should already have this built in.
* Download the Google Toolbar - The Google Toolbar has a nifty feature which shows you the page rank (0-10 scale) of every site you visit. The higher your page ranking the higher your placement in search engines.
* Set up multiple websites - Got three services you perform? Set up three different websites with domain names that match your keywords. Super cheap to do and can be very effective.
* Consider setting up a Google AdWords account - You pay on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis to get your website advertised. Can be effective but also can get very expensive.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet