|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Promotional Rulers Give Your Business the Extra Yard - Articles Surfing
How do you measure the success of a business? Well, if you have promotional rulers, you can sometimes measure the success by the amount of rulers you give away and the amount of rulers that you order.
In this age of advanced technological discoveries, is it really worth it to offer promotional rulers? Or are they simply a waste of time. A lot of companies believe that rulers are something that are a worthwhile promotional item, and here are the reasons why:
1. Rulers are an inexpensive promotional item. They can be bought in bulk for a low price.
2. Rulers are inexpensive to ship. Because they are so lightweight, it isn't something that companies worry about sending through the post because of the cost.
3. They have a lot of space on them so that you don't have to worry about what will fit on them. You can put your company motto, logo, or anything else you want on them.
4. Promotional rulers are a great back to school item for kids.
Now that we have seen why they make good promotional items, let's take a look at how you can get those promotional rulers out into circulation so that everyone knows about your company and your products.
1. Offer an organisation rulers to use as a fund raising item.
2. Put rulers into fun packs along with other similar items to give out to kids at expos, conventions, and community events.
Although they may not seem like a good choice for a promotional item, it's clear to see that rulers are a good way to promote your business. Few other inexpensive items offer the things a ruler offers ' a large writing space and low cost purchasing and shipping.
If you have decided that promotional rulers are something that you would like to try, here are a few suggestions to make the rulers interesting:
1. Get a variety of different colours.
A way to measure success is not the types of promotional products that a company has or how many they have ordered. The measure of a company's success when it comes to promotional products is how the products are used to increase a company's business, and how effective the promotional marketing is.
If you find the correct audience for your promotional items, you can make good use of any promotional product. The trick to making a promotional product work is to know when to market it, and who to market it to.
Buy some rulers with your company name on them, give them out to children for school and send them out to new people in the neighbourhood. It won't be long before you find that you have made a very wise investment.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet