|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Reasons For Eye Surgery Lasik!
There is no "best" method for correcting vision errors. The most appropriate correction for you depends on your eyes and your lifestyle. You should discuss you situation with your ophthalmologist or eye doctor to decide which correction will be most effective for you.
10 Reasons for Lasik!
1. Nothing is as sweet as the freedom from the hassles and inconveniences of contacts or glasses.
2. You save money! Over the years, the costs of lenses, solutions and glasses amounts to thousands of dollars.
3. You save time! In one year, the average contact lens wearer spends nearly 60 hours wetting, soaking, rubbing, cleaning and otherwise maintaining them. This is about 2.5 whole days!
4. Imagine waking up in the morning, and being able to see the clock!
5. You get to go swimming, scuba diving and be able to see things!
6. You are able to spontaneously go camping or stay overnight.
7. You are able to take a nap when the mood strikes without first having to remove lenses. Imagine the hassle saved!
8. You will be able to see while putting on makeup or shaving, no more squinting!
9. You will be able to participate in outdoor sports without glasses that fog or get splashed with rain or lenses that dry out in the wind.
10. And most important of all, you w ill be able to avoid the negative consequences of long term contact lens wear!
Clinicians wishing to undertake laser eye surgery should ensure that patients understand the benefits and potential risks of the procedure. So the better you understand your LASIK surgery, and what happens after your surgery, the better prepared you'll be for your surgery. Patients should be counseled on the potential risks and benefits of LASIK, then make an informed decision. No matter what your motivation may be, the decision to have eye improvement surgery is no small task and it should be considered carefully. If you decide Lasik surgery is for you, consulting your eye doctor is critical to making an informed decision.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B