|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
5 Ways To Fix Damaged Hair - Articles Surfing
The main reason for having human hair is to protect the body: maintain its temperature, protect the eyes and more.
Over the years people understood that hair is not just for protection but can also affect the appearance of the human being. They started to trim, cut, design, and style the hair on their heads, and took off the extra hair from unwanted parts.
To make the hair even more pretty, people started to use chemicals and also bleach to make it look different.
In our days, people always want what they don't have so: people with curly hair make it straight, people with straight hair perm it, people with dark hair bleach it, people with light hair color it, when they have it long they make it short, when they have it short they want it long' etc, etc, etc. We just don't know what we want!
During all the changes we damage our hair!
Not only the weather makes our hair lose it's vivid but we make it worse. When we use these chemicals and hairstyle products and facilities we make our hair burn, split, dry, and brittle.
So what can we do ' should we not want to look our best?!
We should use mostly natural products and look carefully at the product information before we use it.
If we did use something that damaged our hair we can fix it with natural solutions; if we used chemicals that damaged our hair, we don't want to use chemicals to try and fix it, it might make it worse!
So here are some natural treatments for damaged hair that we can make at home:
1. Cover the hair with mayonnaise and leave overnight, then wash in the morning.
2. Take an egg and separate the whites and the yolk. Whip out the whites, then blend the yolk with water in a blender and add the whipped whites. Apply on wet hair, massage and wash with cold water.
3. Mix some olive oil, honey, egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply on hair and massage; wait 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
4. Mash avocado, add some olive oil and smear on your hair. Wait for a few minutes and rinse.
5. Mix and warm: 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Apply on the hair, wrap with a warm towel for half an hour and rinse with shampoo and water.
As you can see there are a lot of natural homemade ways you can treat your damaged hair with. So remember: hair is not just for protection it is for appearance as well and when your hair is not vivid and healthy, you can't look your best.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet