|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Amantadine To Prevent Influenza
Amantadine is a synthetic anti-viral drug. Amantadine is useful in the treatment of parkinson's syndrome. It is useful as an adjunct in patients who do not tolerate optimal doses of levodopa alone.
By improving muscle control and reducing stiffness, this medicine allows more normal movements of the body as the disease symptoms are reduced. In most of the case, it is also used to treat stiffness and shaking caused by certain medicines used to treat nervous, mental, and emotional conditions. Amantadine may be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Amantadine is available only with your doctor prescription in any medical store. It is the in the forms of Capsules, Syrup and Tablets. The following are the precautions should be taken:
1) While taking Amantadine drinking alcohol may cause in increasing side effect such as circulation problem, fainting or confusing. Doctors suggest to not taking alcohol while taking this medication.
2) Amantadine may cause some side effect like dryness of mouth and throat. If this is case then check with your physician.
3) This medication may cause some people to become dizzy, confused, or lightheaded or trouble concentrating.
4) Amantadine may cause some skin problem mostly in women's and usually occur on the legs and feet after amontadine has been taken regularly for a month or more.
5) Study on effect of Amantadine in pregnant women's has not done. However, there have been reports of birth defects of the heart, when women took amantadine during the first trimester of pregnancy.
6) Amantadine passes into breast milk. However, the effect of amantadine in newborn babies and infants are not knows.
Serious side effects accompanied with Amantadine are:
For more information on Amantadine, log on to http://www.benzer11.com/amantadine.html
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B