Article Surfing Archive
10 Important Things To Tell Your Prospects - Articles Surfing
Hello everyone, hope your day is going well! I know this one is short but it is very helpful!
10 Important Things To Tell Your Prospects
- Tell your prospects that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money, but, you will gain the extra customers to make up for it.
- Tell your prospects that you offer a lower price. If you can't afford to offer a lower price you could always hold the occasional discount sale.
- Tell your prospects that your product achieves results faster. People are becoming more and more impatient and want results fast.
- Tell your prospects you've been in business for a longer period of time. People think if you've been in business longer you have more credibility.
- Tell your prospects that your product tastes, smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When you target the senses you're triggering human appeal.
- Tell your prospects your product is compact or light. People may want to take the product on a trip or don't have much room where they live.
- Tell your prospects that your product lasts longer. People don't like to spend more money purchasing replacement products all the time.
- Tell your prospects that your product is easy to use. People don't want to buy a product that they have to read a 100 page instruction manual.
- Tell your prospects that your product has better safety features. People want to feel safe when they use your products.
- Tell your prospects that you stand behind all your products. People want to know that you back- up any claims you make about your product.
P.S. Try his eBook:
Andrew Cantrell, the owner of zipzoombiz.com has helped thousands of ordinary people succeed with their online businesses. Be sure to sign up for his free newsletter on how to earn residual income!
Copyright © 1995 -
(All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet