|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Ways To Boost Your E-zine Subscribers - Articles Surfing
2. Give away a free follow-up autoresponder course.Publish your e-zine ad in each lesson. The morepeople see it, the higher the chance they'll subscribe.
3. Offer your potential customers a discount on aparticular product you sell if they subscribe to yourfree e-zine.
4. Give other businesses permission to give a freesubscription to your e-zine as a bonus for a productthey sell.
5. Ask your potential subscribers questions that'llpersuade them to subscribe like: "Would you like tobe able to retire before you're 40?"
6. Write your e-zine's ad to sound like it is commonsense to subscribe. For example: "Everyone knowsyou have to..."
7. Assume people are going to instantly subscribe toyour e-zine. For example: "Dear Healthy Subscriber"They will want to subscribe in order to feel healthy.
8. Allow your subscribers to collect stuff from eachissue of your e-zine. It could be ebooks or software.They'll tell others and those people will subscribe.
9. Tell people what their friends or family might sayas a result of them of learning what's in your e-zine.People care about what other people think of them.
10. Make people feel like it's their idea to subscribe,they will be less hesitant. Tell them in your ad "Youare making a smart decision for subscribing".
For more tips & tricks to boost your e-zine subscribersvisit http://www.easilywealthy.com.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet