|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us |
Keeping Your Kids Safe At Home - Articles Surfing
If you are like me (and thousands of other people) we all have dangerous household cleaners in our home. In fact, kids, and even teens, are at risk with these dangerous cleaners in our home.
Cleaning the kitchen can be hard work. Most people have a variety of household cleaners under the sink for each cleaning problem. To get things clean it takes a lot of muscle and 'elbow grease' to get the job done. Unfortunately, the harder you work, the more you breathe in dangerous fumes.
Problem: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Have you read the precautions and warnings on the back of those cleaners under your sink? STOP --- go to your kitchen right now and grab one of your household cleaners. Read the back of the product. Pretty scary stuff.
I have glanced at many of these warnings and precautions on the back of the household cleaners, and until recently - I continued using these cleaners. Many of these cleaners suggest using the products with adequate ventilation. I do not know the size of your bathroom, but most bathrooms are tiny with poor ventilation. Your eyes burn and you try to hold your breath. You try to clean the bathroom quickly so you don't breathe in too many of the fumes.
Solution: Safe Non-toxic Cleanser
There is an alternative to many of these household cleaners and it is a safe, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner called Botanic Gold'. But first, here are some of the warnings posted on many of the products you probably have in your home right now:
Comet with Bleach' Liquid Cleaner - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE EYE IRRITATION,
Formula 409 Spray All Purpose Cleaner' - Keep out of reach of children. Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
PineSol Cleaner' Eye and skin irritant. Harmful, if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact.
Lysol Basin Tub & Tile Cleaner' - Keep out of reach of children. May cause eye irritation, avoid contact with eyes or skin.
Dow Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner' - Causes burns to skin and eyes on contact.
I mention these household cleaners because I have used them to clean my own house. I remember cleaning my oven with the Dow Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner' and although I had gloves on --- I could still feel the vapors burning my hands through the gloves.
Easy and Wipes-off Clean
Now imagine if you had one all multi cleaner that cleans grease off the stove with ease. In fact, this same cleaner will remove wax from votive candle holders. It can clean the grime off your car and gummy price tags wipe-off clean.
This one product I use every morning to wash my face. I am amazed how squeaky clean my face feels after I wash my face. I could go on with more testimonials but the truth is you, the results are in the bottle.
I leave you with one last testimonial. One of my customers uses it to clean her cat box. She said it was the only thing she has found that neutralized (removed) the smell of cat urine from the plastic litter box.
Be safe, healthy and well. Thank You
Copyright ' 2006 Wayne McDonald. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet