|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Reasons Why Pet Insurance Is A Must - Articles Surfing
Pets today need insurance as the cost of medical treatments are very high and in breeding and other problems have made pets more susceptible to diseases and other problems. Pet insurance can cost anywhere between USD 2000-6000 over the life of a pet and the amount of premium to be paid would depend on many variables like breed, age, and more.
Pet insurance can be bought online or offline from leaders like: Pet care Insurance Companies; Veterinary Pet Insurance Company; Pets Best Insurance; and Vet Insurance. The best way to insure a pet is to ask your vet for advice. Pet insurance at affordable rates can be purchased online from websites devoted to pet insurance and pet care. The premium to be paid depends on age of pet, general health of pet, breed of pet, potential risks for susceptible diseases and so on.
Before investing in insurance you must do your homework and find out all you can about polices, how to keep premiums low, and how to buy the best pet insurance at the most affordable rate. The internet is a knowledge highway and has great information on pets, insurance options, and more. Make the effort to educate yourself.
Medical treatment can cost thousands of dollars. And treatments for hip diseases, cancers, kidney failure and more can cost between USD 1000- 5000. In case of disease or accidents pets can be treated and nursed back to health instead of 'put down.'
Here are a few reasons why pet insurance is to be considered:
1. A pet is a family member and death due to accident or illness can upset children. Insurance coverage could save the life of the pet.
2. Pet insurance gives peace of mind and owners can stop worrying about unpaid bills or pets crossing roads.
3. Pet insurance ensures longer life spans of pets.
4. Insurance offers preventive health care, which means diseases can be detected in pets at early stages when treatments can offer cures.
5. Pet insurance covers expensive diagnostics and hospitalization expenses for pets.
6. Pet insurance can save the life of the pet as it covers treatments like radiation therapy and kidney replacements.
7. Pet insurance releases the burden of having to pay when the family is going through lean times such as being 'laid off' or having a personal illness to deal with.
8. Pet insurance can help you get a deductible which is cost saving and the insurance will protect the pet.
9. Pet insurance offers regular health checks, shots, elective and non elective surgeries, and sometimes extended stays at a pet boarding house.
10. In general pet insurance can cost as little as USD 20-40 a month and this brings good health and cheer to the pet, very much a family member.
Pet insurance could save the life of a dear one without straining your wallet.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet