|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Are You Making Your Own DECISIONS?
Did you know that the lack of decision is one of the major causes of failure in any part of a person's life?
People don't reach success in business because they are not able to reach a decision themselves. They let other people around them influence them by their negative opinions.
They allow their friends and family to make those decisions for them. Think about that. Didn't that happen to you a few times in your life time? It happens to many and that is why so many people fail in business or in any other part of their life.
Now, I am not saying that you should not listen to good advice from people who are already succeeding in your particular field of business, but it all boils down to you and how you make a good decision.
Good decision making is an essential skill if you want to succeed in business. If you can learn to make timely and well-considered decisions, then you can become more successful in what you are striving for.
However, if you make poor decisions, your business can suffer in a big way.
An important part of decision making is in knowing and practicing good decision making techniques.
1. First, you will need to Identify the purpose of your decision. What is exactly do you want to accomplish?
2. How you are going to accomplish it?
3. Brainstorm and list different possible choices. Generate ideas for possible ways.
4. Evaluate each choice. Use your standards and judgement criteria to determine the cons and pros of each alternative.
5. Determine the best alternative or way to accomplish that goal.
6. Get a plan into place. Put the decision into action.
7. Evaluate the outcome of your decision and action steps. What are the lessons that you got from this?
Here is an important fact: Analysis of many very successful people all over the world came to a conclusion that every one of those people had the habit of reaching decisions. They don't let others in their lives get in the middle of their goals.
And don't forget:
In order to be successful in any area of your life the way that you choose and want it to be, YOU have to be able to make your own decisions. You have a brain and a mind of your own. Use it to its full effectivness and reach your own decisons.
Copyright (c) 2006 Tal Fighel
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure