|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Are Your Intentions Clear in Your Job Search? - Articles Surfing
1. Do you REALLY know what you want?
2. Do you know yourself well? What your interests, talents, and transferable skills are?
3. Are you articulate? Can you explain what you want and do it clearly?
4. Do you have supportive people interested in you and your welfare? If not, find some, NOW!
5. Do you have a network of contacts? Start with your friends.
6. Do you rely too much on the "want ads". Don't.
7. Do you have an agenda of who to see, who to talk to, who to network with, every day of your job search?
8. Do you have good job skills?
9. Do you practice gratitude? It works, especially with thank-you notes.
10. Are your intentions good ones? Make them known to all.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet