|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Are Your Intentions Clear in Your Job Search?
1. Do you REALLY know what you want?
2. Do you know yourself well? What your interests, talents, and transferable skills are?
3. Are you articulate? Can you explain what you want and do it clearly?
4. Do you have supportive people interested in you and your welfare? If not, find some, NOW!
5. Do you have a network of contacts? Start with your friends.
6. Do you rely too much on the "want ads". Don't.
7. Do you have an agenda of who to see, who to talk to, who to network with, every day of your job search?
8. Do you have good job skills?
9. Do you practice gratitude? It works, especially with thank-you notes.
10. Are your intentions good ones? Make them known to all.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure