|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
100,000 Free and Low Cost Website Advertising Ideas - Articles Surfing
Finding free and/or low cost website advertising can be a daunting task. If you search the internet however you will discover there are several tools available to you. Listed here are some ideas that you can research further to help you build traffic to your website.
1. Free PPC Search Engine Traffic for newcomers as an introductory offer is worth a try as it is a good source of highly targeted website traffic. You can obtain a list by visiting www.payperclicksearchengines.com/free-ppc-traffic.shtml
2. Free Viral Marketing is always a good way to spread your message quickly. Try this jiffy and free software at http://tinyurl.com/ee6n2
3. Writing Articles can also put your promoting efforts into overdrive. It really is simple to write articles so website owners can use them for content. Do you see on this article how I placed information about myself as the author with links to my websites at the bottom? Try www.groups.google.com and www.groups.yahoo.com Search for groups that accept articles for publication and follow their guidelines. You can also mass submit articles for free at http://tinyurl.com/jcnqb Do a web search for other sites whether niche or general that accept articles too. An example of a niche directory can be found by visiting this site www.work-at-home-business-website.com/Articles/
4. Free Ezine Advertising is a great option. Most ezine publishers will give you a free ad if you subscribe to their free ezine. Visit www.subscribeme.net/ You can also search for Ezine Directories where you will find scores of free publications which may have similar offers. Additionally, some ezine publishers may also feature your article if you contact them directly.
5. Write a Press Release. You can write a press release and submit it for consideration at www.prweb.com Newspaper reporters and other journalist are always looking for fresh news that they can publish. Research how to write a good press release to help insure your story and website info will be featured for free.
6. Start Page Traffic Exchanges can help you generate exposure to your site. You set your browser to open into the surf page then you view other sites in the exchange as others do the same. Join http://tinyurl.com/gf28z
7. Banner Exchanges work on the same principle. Place the exchange code on your website and earn placement of your banner on other sites within the exchange. http://tinyurl.com/klluv
10. Forums, Message Boards and Chat Rooms are excellent ways to interact with people and spread the news about your website. Search the internet for places that fit with the theme of your site. Be sure to visit www.delphiforums.com/ as it's a good place to start. Remember to participate in the discussions and follow the accepted form to pitch your site. SPAM only causes you problems and is best avoided.
11. Blogging can be an excellent way to promote your website and offer valuable information to surfers. Remember most people surf the internet seeking information first. As a rule of thumb providing information or relevant content will bring people searching for what you have to offer. Try www.blogger.com/start
12. Try Exit Exchanges where you put a code on your website that creates a pop under when someone leaves your site in exchange for your pop under on the site of others on the exchange. http://tinyurl.com/l38cf
13. Link Exchanges can help you boost your page rank and bring some traffic to your site provided they are quality links. Try www.value-exchange.sitesell.com/
14. A Newsletter Subscription is another great way to collect the email addresses of your website visitors. Offer them something of perceived value free in exchange for their email address. It could be an informative ebook for them to download. Send out a monthly newsletter to keep them informed and revisiting your site regularly. You can find scores of other free tools by visiting www.bravenet.com/webtools/
15. For additional Free and Low Cost methods exceeding 100,000 resources visit www.100000-resources.com/
As you can see, there are a variety of methods to effectively and inexpensively promote your website. Be creative and research ideas to help get the word out. You might be pleasantly surprised to discover promoting doesn't cost that much if you are willing to put in the extra time and effort necessary to see that happen. Good Luck and Happy Promoting.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet