|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Psychological Desires To Insert Into Your Ad
1. Most people like surprises because it's a change of pace from their routine. Tell your prospects that they'll get a surprise free bonus for ordering.
2. Most people want life to be easier. Give your prospects easy ordering instructions, easy product instructions, etc.
4. Most people want to receive compliments for their achievements. Give your prospects plenty of compliments for them considering your product.
5. Most people are curious about things that could affect their current lifestyle. You could use words like "Secret" or "Confidential" in your ad.
6. Most people want to invest in their future. Tell your prospects to "invest in your product" instead of "buy our product".
7. Most people want the latest and newest things in life. Use words and phrases in your ad copy like "New", "Just Released", etc.
8. Most people want to solve their problems. Tell your prospects what problems they have and how your product can solve them.
9. Most people want to make the people around them happy. Tell your prospects how happy their friends or family will be if they buy your product.
10. Most people want to get over obstacles so they can achieve their goals. Tell your prospects which goals they'll achieve by ordering your product.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure