|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Secret Ways Of Getting Your Website Listed on Google
These ways of getting listed on google.com (tm) the quick and easy way are the fruits of my labor since I started way back in 1993 on the Internet. I should have sold these secrets to you and make a couple of bucks. But I value what God had said to me that if I give I will receive.. good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. So those are the terms when you use this article God will pay me for it.
So here are 10 secrets on how to get listed on google.com(tm). There's plenty of these secrets where they came from. http://www.nabaza.com/resources.htm
1. Visit http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ and add all your website sitemaps. Sitemap is like a building directory or content directory map of your website. In google sitemaps it works one directory at a time, without calling any outside urls other than your domain. You need to create separate sitemaps on each subdirectory, folder you have. Prioritize your root directory first. To be effective you need to have at least 100 .htm files on your root directory. Your sitemap must be in .xml (extended markup language)
3. Visit http://www.google.com/addurl/ and add your url or websites addresses. Be sure it's a toplevel domain such as .COM, .NET, or .ORG If you're in a hurry I could sell to you U.S.$5.00 domain names, just go to http://domains.nabaza.net/ the process is all automatic it comes with webhosting paid separately.
4. Obtain a free orkut.com (tm) account. Orkut.com is free and can only be joined when you're invited by an already orkut member. Google.com (tm) scans and prioritizes contents coming from it's partner sites like in the case of orkut being it's partner when it comes to social networking community. Get a free invitation, all orkut.com needs is your first name, lastname and email address and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll rush your free orkut.com invites. Once youre there and logged in, list your site and mention your urls as many times as relevant in your profiles and in your about area. Make friends invite as many as you can, to as many as 5 billion members and scribble in their scribble board and sign in their testimonials of all that you do pls bear in mind that you're not there to get a date but you're there on one mission to get listed so don't be sidetracked. Once you do scribbling and testimonial here and there always mention your url one liner will not hurt.
5. Obtain a gmail.com (tm) account. Like orkut.com (tm) it is free 2.8gb (at the time of writing) and it will benefit you most. You can only get this account when someone invites you in. So just give me your email address and email to email@example.com and I'll rush in your gmail account invite. Once you're logged in there, add your urls in your email signature, to your profile and whenever you email add it to your subject, body and mention it as often as possible when you send your email. Google.com scans it's gmail.com email messages for content for proper delivery of adsense on it. Once it scans your url on it, it lists it.
6. Obtain a free blog account on www.blogger.com and your web address on it will be something like http://weblord.blogspot.com/ Once you're there mention your urls on your profile, your blog entries, whenever possible and modify the template on it and put in the urls near the comment box, so everytime you have an entry it will act like a email signature containing your urls. Describe your site's capabilities and also yours. YOu are selling yourself but not hard sell make it like you're telling an emotional story in the form of diary entries.
7. Obtain a yahoo.com account and login here http://my.yahoo.com make sure you add all your content in .xml format. If you have already an account on blogspot/blogger.com you will automatically have .xml format content, if for example your url there is http://nabaza.blogspot.com your .xml content will be http://nabaza.blogspot.com/atom.xml that's the one you submit to yahoo.com with your url on it of course. Usually google.com prioritizes contents from their partner sites, huge sites and yahoo.com is a huge site, so when it the googlebot (tm) (googles automated site crawler) sees your urls on yahoo.com it eats it and lists it. Make sure your profiles contains as many urls as relevant as you can list them, on the aboue me, on the hobbies, etc. http://profiles.yahoo.com/ and also when you're there upgrade for free your profiles on yahoo.com login here http://360.yahoo.com/ and enabled your profile should integrate with 360.yahoo.com. There you go you are now listed on yahoo.com, if the googlebot scans yahoo.com for contents and sees a new url on it, it eats it, and lists it on google.com
8. Visit google.com and make a search about "google" and take note of the search results there. As much as possible your creativity is needed here, among the results, try to get in touch with the webmasters and arrange for a link exchange or link trading system with them. Webmasters respond fast and they talk straight so be sure to study very well their site content before blurting it out with them.
9. Get a free googlegroups.com (tm) account and create as many mailing list or google groups that's relevant for your website. Make sure on the url or webaddress area of each googlegroup account you open you mention something about your site. This one's accepted: http://www.nabaza.com/freebies.htm but this one gets better listing Freebies I hope you getting the point
10. If your site is selling tangible products and you have set up your very own ecommerce payment system or are enjoying third party merchant account providers, you can list your site for free at http://www.froogle.com/ - ecommer shopping directory of google.com
To send me an email, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and with Subject:"10 Secret Ways - Google" and that's how I respond the fastest. I can also do a free google seo consultation for free just once, to avail it, join here http://www.nabaza.com/w/pmsg.php and talk with me privately.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure