|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
10 Surefire Article Marketing Tips On Driving Traffic To Your Site! - Articles Surfing
Have you ever ponder upon why more and more people are using articles to market and create exposure for their sites? This is so as Article marketing is still one of the best ways to drive web traffic to your site, be it for new or existing sites.
Here, I will provide you with 10 surefire tips on using article marketing for your website.
1. If you have a new site and want to have it indexed in the major search engines, writing an article on the niche topic based on your niche site and submitting it to the major article submission sites will get your new site indexed quickly.
2. Article marketing allows your articles to be picked up by other publishers and posting it on their site with your resource box on their site creates a one-way backlink to your site. Having lots of these backlinks from these sites based on the keyword in your resource box will make your site ranked higher in the search engine for the specific keyword.
3. Also, when submitting articles, submit it based on several keywords. Also submitting it to 2 or 3 categories in the article submission directories allows you to cast your net wider to a larger group of publishers.
4. Always create a headline that will grab your reader attentions and make them click on your article. Your eye catching headline will make a difference whether your article will be picked up by publishers to be published on their sites.
5. Make sure that the contents of your headline deliver the promise as made on your article headline.
6. Create a call to action to make your users click on your site after reading your article. This can be done by providing a backlink to your site.
7. Always take a break after writing your article. Re-read and check for spelling mistakes before submitting to the articles submission sites. Publishers will not be tempted to publish your sites if it's full of spelling mistakes.
8. If you don't have much idea, you can always use Private label rights articles; rewrite them to make it unique before submitting it the article directories.
9. Also, create keyword-rich articles. However, make sure that it makes sense when you re-read the keyword rich article you have written. Don't put in the keyword for the sake of placing them in the articles and end up making the article looks bad.
10. Article Marketing is free and it provides free publicity for your sites, especially if it's a new site.
Most importantly, article marketing is still one of the best ways to drive web traffic to your sites in the viral manner as more and more publishers publish your articles on their sites. So, use article marketing for your site now!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet