|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
3 Simple Ways To Get Quick And Continous Website Traffic - Articles Surfing
Website traffic is like oxygen for a website. All website needs traffic or visitors to visit to make profits or convey their messages. The problem with a lot of webmasters, they do not stress on the promotion of the website. They just looking at the website look and feel and content.
There are 3 easy proven steps to get website traffic. Free or paid.
1. PPC (paid-per-click) advertisement on major search engine such as Google and Yahoo. I prefer Google because it is easy and less expensive. You can bid for an ad for just $0.03. All you need is to find a good keyword related to your website. Just imagine, you can get 1000 quick visitors just paying for $30. But make sure you can generate traffic more than that.
2. Involve in forum discussion. Place your website URL at the bottom of your message or as your signature. Make sure the forum get heavy traffic and the topic that you are posting in is viewed by lots of people. But don't spam. Write a related question or answer or suggestion to the discussion. People hate spam and spammers.
3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This is the best continous traffic you can have. But you need to work extra miles to achieve this. But there are still tips on doing this bit easier. What you can do is.
- Write an article and post it on free article directory such as goarticles.com, ezinearticles.com, articlecity.com because those article directory is visited by people and also search engine crawler quite frequently.
- Write more contents on your website. This will improve your chance to get listed on search engine first page.
- Make sure your page file name and title includes your keyword. If you observe when you search on search engine. The keyword usually is bold in title (page title) and file name/domain name. If your keyword is "web hosting business". Then you have a choice
The most important thing is to start implementing it. You never know the result until you start doing it.
You can view more articles on getting website traffic at http://www.ez-steps.com/seo.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet