|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Chevrolet Camaro Key Chains � Marking Of A New Era
The end of the 19th century marked the beginning of a new era, when the automobile industry was born with the advent of cars powered by engines such as the gas (invented by Gottlieb Daimler) and the internal-combustion engine (designed by Karl Benz). Manufacturers spend billions on research to improve safety, performance and comfort. Customers on the other hand, did go a step forward by modifying the exteriors, interiors and the functioning of the vehicles to customize it to their satisfaction.
Changes to the exterior of the car include preferential alterations to the appearance, paint, stickers, alloy wheels, radial tires, use of mounted fog lamps and the like. The interiors are enhanced by using different materials for the seat covers, dash boards, roof and the works to make it absolutely stylish and comfortable.
Apart from these modification options, there are lots of fashionable accessories available today. Some of these include clothing accessories, eyewear and even designer key chains. Accessories such as the key chains come in so many forms that they have even become collectibles for people with a passion for these.
The Chevy is identified by its trendy �bow-tie� logo seen on all their cars (like the Camaro, Aveo, Corvair, Corvette and Impala), the scale models and on all their accessories such as key chains, hand bags, clothing and eyewear. This logo was introduced in 1913 after Durant saw it on a wall paper in a French hotel.
The Chevrolet Camaro key chain comes in various shapes, sizes and materials namely:
1) Chevrolet Camaro Metal key chain- With different finishes such as chrome, gold-plated and brass and available in different shapes such as round, oval and rectangular these key chains are truly a collectors item. The logo is laser-burned onto the surface to give a spectacular finish to the key chain.
2) Chevrolet Camaro leather key chain- These key chains too come in different shapes with the traditional logo embossed in varying metal finishes and are available in different colors such as black, burgundy and red.
3) Plasticolor Chevrolet Camaro rubberized key chain- These are molded key chains and the attention to detail has resulted in a beautiful wonderful keychain that would perfectly match your style.
4) Flashlight LED key chain- As the name suggests, this key chain comes with a LED-light that helps in inserting the key in dark.
5) Specialized key chains- These are made with some particular models in mind like the photo key chains, scale model key chains and the like. Some of them also carry the depictions of cartoon characters such as Popeye standing beside the car.
6) Camaro key chains in the form of auto parts- These key chains are made to resemble parts of the car such as piston, connecting rod and seat belts and at times make handy bottle or can openers.
Today, cars are not limited to mere modes of transport, but have become a symbol of status and style. Complimenting this view, accessories not only play a vital role in making a style statement but also help the customer bond with his vehicle.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B