|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Travel Gadgets To Enhance Your Vacation
Your much awaited travel plans will be greatly enhanced if you are well equipped with the appropriate travel gadgets. I have compiled a list of some gadgets that are sure to fill the down time and enhance the wow time!
1. iPods; Bringing an iPod loaded up with a variety of your favorite music can add a personal touch to an unfamiliar territory. It can be comforting and this comfort extends to helping an individual relax at night. Many people have slight to moderate difficulty sleeping in strange places. Also, iPod speakers are very small, portable and wireless and can allow you to play your music in your room, at the beach or by the pool, etc. An iPod arm band is another stylish accessory that will prove useful.
2. An Electronics Hammock; This gadget compliments any of your small gadgets that need charging. This Hammock is positioned right below an outlet by fastening to the plug itself and holds your electronic product to ensure that it does not dangle precariously or lay on the ground at risk of getting wet or stepped on.
3. Indestructible Travel Cases; Keeping your electronic gadgets with you at all times and also keeping them safe and dry is easier than ever before with the waterproof and crushproof Pelican Micro Case Series of cases. There�s even a purge valve to equalize the pressure!
4. Nintendo DS, Gameboy, Playstation portable; These three products are all hand held game consoles. Although marketed for adolescents, many adults also own and play these game consoles. There are hundreds of games to choose from and the DS has features such as PictoChat and 2 player capabilities. These features enable more than one user who has their own console to be partaking in the same activity or game. These players are connected wirelessly through a system to system wireless connection. Therefore, the 2 player feature only requires one of the players to actually have the game inserted into their DS. PictoChat allows for simple input of keyboard text and written text/drawings to be exchanged by up to 16 people.
5. Educational Computer Software; Educational computer software is great for children when they have some downtime either in the hotel, car or in the airplane. This activity is engaging and playful as well as intellectual. Bringing your laptop along is obviously required. WiFi is available at most hotels and a number of restaurants and travel service areas. Using the WiFi connection will enable you to check weather, get directions and phone numbers and look up local attractions.
6.The 150-Country Auto-Detecting Travel Adapter and Converter: A lightweight, compact device that automatically detects incoming voltage, converts it to 120-volt AC power, and provides plug adaptation for over 150 countries throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, the Americas and Caribbean, and Australia. The plug configures to fit a variety of international sockets, and it has a built-in USB port that allows you to leave chargers for cell phones, digital cameras, iPods, and other devices at home. The device also allows simultaneous AC and USB connection to charge two devices at once.
7. Voltaic Backpack; Voltaic backpack is a solar powered backpack. This sleek accessory will power every one of your gadgets (save your laptop) as long as there�s daylight. It is also a stylish bag to carry while on any trip. Specifics include;
� 4 Watts of Solar Power: From three tough, light weight, waterproof solar panels
� 4-6 hours of direct sunlight produce enough charge to fully charge a typical cell phone
� Battery Included: 4,400mAh at 3.6 volts Li-Ion battery pack with 3 voltage settings to store solar power
� When not in the sun, the battery can be charged using the AC travel charger or DC car charger making it just as useful on the grid as off
� 11 standard adaptors for easy connections to common cell phones and universal plugs
� Includes a car charger socket and USB adaptor so you can always use a standard charger for your device
� Note: It is not designed to charge laptops, it will however charge cell phones, sat phones, PDAs, GPSs, iPods, cameras and most other handheld electronics
Technology allows us to enhance our much awaited travel plans by arming us with very cool gadgets. I am sure the items on the list that I have compiled will enhance your vacation!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure