|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Do You Make These Air Travel Mistakes? - Articles Surfing
You're sitting at home thinking about tomorrow's plane journey. Remember last time ? Remember how you felt when you arrived ? Aggravated, stressed, hot, tired, needing a couple of days to recover ? Did you make these mistakes ?
* Packed your luggage just before you left home.
Don't pack your bags a half hour before leaving. You know those vital papers, that book you wanted to read, or even your passport will mysteriously disappear at the last minute. Always pack the night before, and you'll find everything right there waiting !
* Arrived at the airport late.
There's no worse way to start your journey than sitting in traffic a couple of miles from the airport, watching the minutes tick by. Leave early. Expect a lot of traffic and your journey will take extra time. Then you'll arrive at the airport relaxed and near the front of the check-in line. If you get your first choice of seat you'll feel even better !
* Didn't prepare for the plane journey.
* Dehydrated - the air you breathe on a plane is very dry. If you want to avoid dehydration bring a bottle of water with you and sip on it during the journey.
* Air Sick - if you suffer from motion sickness, and many people do, you can take precautions before you get on the plane. It's too late when you've already started to feel sick. Take a motion sickness drug before you get on the plane. Some can make you drowsy, but that's good on a long flight !
* Teeshirt - airplanes can get quite cold, so always keep a jacket or sweatshirt nearby if you need them. Some airlines provide blankets, but don't count on it.
* Arrive lost at your destination.
Okay, you've just landed at your destination airport, and got your luggage back. What do you do now ? No idea. Feel those stress levels rising again ! Before you travel, check out your destination on the internet. Airport 50 miles out of town ? In that case, you don't want to use a taxi if you can avoid it. You should pre-plan your bus or train journey before you leave home.
Follow the above tips and you'll arrive relaxed and stress free, ready to enjoy your vacation or business trip.
by Neil Stelling B.Sc, MBA
Do you want to find cheap airline tickets ? Search over 500 airlines for the best flight deals on the internet. Go ==> http://www.cheap--airline--tickets.com/default.htm
** Attention eZine editors / Site owners ** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed above.
If you do use the material please send us a note so we can take a look.. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet