|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Tips On Looking For The Best Used Car Dealer - Articles Surfing
Buying used cars is a more practical way of avoiding a public mass transportation commute. However, with the industry's numerous car dealer options, lack of education could lead you straight into a bad car deal.
So how do you know who to trust? Which car dealer is best to transact business? Here is some useful information on searching for the best used-car dealer.
1) Reputation: This is the most vital in choosing car dealers. Making business deals with fair, honest and accommodating car dealers is easy as long as you find a reputable dealership. You should check with the local Better Business Bureau for car dealers reliability report and you could ask relatives and friends for past car dealers they dealt with that guarantee satisfaction.
2) Services: Finding the best car dealers should not be the only factor to consider. Make sure the services the car dealers provide are appropriate. These services include:
* Check and check out * Most car dealers provide express maintenance and service appointments to its customers.
* Car loans - Some extend their services by handling or providing assistance with your financial needs.
* Service rates - Each car dealership has various service discounts. Service rates may vary depending on the name, location, other benefits, and negotiations.
* Warranty * Some car dealers offer free extended car warranties when you purchase used cars or service and examine vehicles from them.
3) Price range: Most people assume that the price you pay is for the whole vehicle. This is not the case when doing business with car dealers.
Majority of dealerships include *add-ons* that may include window tinting, car accessories, CD changers, paint protector products, undercarriage coatings, car interior accessories and many more. Some dealers may try and force the customers into purchasing them usually install the add-ons.
If these additional accessories would be an advantage for you, it might be a blessing. However, if you prefer to purchase the car alone, check to see the car you wish to buy if it includes add-ons refrain from paying additional for each.
Extra fees such as dealer handling and dock fees are charged to set up a used car for sale, maintaining the car and preparing needed documents for the car sale. These extra fees could be negotiated since all of these services would only provide additional profit for the dealer.
Aside from a respectful, dignified and honest dealer, consider these factors in choosing the best car dealer. You may be purchasing a used car, but by looking for the best person to assist you, it will lead to a good investment.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet