|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Car Safety - Important Features - Articles Surfing
Car safety is important, so make sure that your car is as safe as possible and that you are also safe.
Car safety is very important. According to Insurance Institute Highway Safety, around 42,636 people died in the car accidents in 2004. Driving the car can also be dangerous, but the proper car safety might be helped to prevent at least a few of these deaths.
Brake lights plus turn signals and even headlights are the safety features of the car that make sure you use them, as well as make sure none of your bulbs got burnt out.
* Mirrors. Correctly align the side mirrors plus rear the view mirror in order to eliminate the blind spots. Keep in mind, though, that still your mirrors are properly aligned, you still have the blind spots, so make sure to ensure them before you transform lanes or else drive in reverse.
* Seatbelts. The Seatbelts keep you being thrown forward as well as even from getting ejected from the vehicle.
* Bumpers. The Bumpers were created to endure the small collision devoid of damaging the major body work of the vehicle.
* Airbags. Most recently, there are not front air bags, but there are also the side airbags also the curtain airbags. All of these bags protect the people's heads in event of collision. Airbags can also be dangerous to the children, so make sure to study your owner's guide before placing the child in front seat.
*The Anti-lock braking system (ABS). These brakes can shorten the braking time by stopping the brakes from the locking as well as causing to lose the traction while braking.
* Four-wheel drive. The Wheel spin is very less likely when power is distributed to four wheels.
* Four wheel steering. It gives the driver faster as well as more accurate direction ability at the high
Speeds. These are a few items of the car safety that being added to the most cars nowadays. There are some common forms of the car safety, which are also growing in the popularity like the dynamic steering response, lane departure warning system, inboard brakes, Directional headlights, traction control, Electronic Stability Control, as well as other interesting plus safe technology.
Of course, because you contain the car with the side curtain air bags as well as the four wheels drive plus the lane departure caution system, it doesn*t mean that you can also drive totally carefree, thinking your car might take care of you.
* Stay out of people's blind spots.
* Think of the potential *problems.* For example, if there are kids playing with the ball, be alert that they may chase in the street.
* Try and don*t drive too much at night.
* Perform the regular maintenance onto your vehicle!
There are lots of things that you must do in order to help and maintain the car safety. Sometimes the accident might be the other driver's fault, but often those accidents can have been avoided if you would have done something in a different way.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet