|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
17 Ways To Instantly Increase Your Online Business Profits
1. Advertise your web site with banner ads that are animated and include a call to action. You must grab people's attention to make them want to click.
2. Use pop up windows or advertisements on your web site. They grab your visitors attention because they jump right out at them.
4. Track the numbers for all your promotional efforts. Concentrate on the ads & promotions that work and drop the ones that don't work. Don't waste your valuable time and money!
5. Have an informative FAQ page at your web site. Anticipate questions your prospects or visitors may have; this will help improve your sales ratio.
6. Use text links if your banner ads are not pulling traffic. People don't ignore text links as much as they do banner ads.
7. Trade content with other ezine publishers or web sites. This is a powerful and effective way to place your links on other targeted web sites.
8. Keep your product available to your customers at all times. If you have to backorder it, they may end up canceling their order.
9. Use content on your web site so people can skim through it easily. Most people have little time so try using lists, short tips, short articles,etc
10 Add a message board or chat room to your web site. If people enjoy it, they will revisit your web site to participate regularly.
11. Gain an advantage over your competition. You should find one benefit your competition doesn't offer and use it as your main selling point. You can also beat your competition by giving away a similar product or service that they charge for. It could be add on products, warranties, servicing, etc.
12. Design your e-zine so it creates multiple free advertising streams. Ask readers to forward it to people they know, offer ad trades, etc.
13. Allow your visitors to subscribe to an update e-zine. Anytime you make changes to your web site they can receive an informative e-mail.
14. Focus your articles on information the targeted readers and e-zine publishers want. They will get published more often, which means free publicity.
15. Use problems to attract online traffic. Find a common online problem and use your web site to solve it. People will visit and see your ads.
16. Improve your negotiation skills. This'll improve your business because you're always negotiating ad swaps, supply prices, joint ventures, wages, etc. If you advertise in newspapers, ALWAYS negotiate on price. When you pay for the following month, RENEGOTIATE again, and tell them that your ad didnít get nearly the traffic you were hoping for.
17. Get the most from each one of your visitors. Automatically subscribe your customers to your e-zine, & give them incentives to participate on your message board, bookmark & refer your site, etc.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure