|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
25 Personality Traits Millionaires Have In Common - Articles Surfing
Imagine if you could study a group of millionaires, what would they have in common? Do they have patience? Are they married, single, divorced? In this article we will reveal 25 common personality traits of millionaires.
Remember not every millionaire is a cookie-cutter copy, but one thing is for sure... These "millionaires" know with no-doubt that being successful and rich takes perseverance and it is in any ones grasp! Without further a due - enjoy the list:
1. They are restless and impatient! It often shows with people, situations, and in meetings.
2. They are very organized, and some work 60 to 80 hours per week, ouch!
3. They are driven, pulled, drawn toward their goal and there is no force on earth that can stop them.
4. They usually don*t do anything else but their business... most don*t cook, clean, pay bills. They do what they love to do.
5. They work hard and play hard. At times they aren't sure whether its work or play.
6. They are better at something - anything then most people.
7. They have the gift of gab and can sell a ketchup lollypop to a lady in white gloves.
8. They are proud and can be easily annoyed or insulted.
9. They have a smaller and tighter circle of friends then most people.
10. They have a high tolerance for stress and lower tolerance for office politics, water-cooler discussions, and gossip.
11. One or more parents/family members are self employed.
12. Many have been fired one or more times.
13. They have a talent for business/communications at a very young age.
14. They are commonly the oldest or youngest child in the family.
15. Most are millionaires before the age of 45 years old.
16. The majority are married, yes married, keep the wife!
17. Most have at least an associates degree.
18. They can be loners and be sociable people when seen with an opportunity.
19. They lack structure but are also super organized.
20. They are highly competitive, even in a simple game of monopoly or chess they strive to win.
21. They enjoy being their own boss along with the uncertainties that come along with it.
22. They have bigger dreams then most people, and may have even been laughed at at times.
23. Will still charge forward with their ideas despite *negative critics*.
24. They love to make money, instead of making money to do things they love.
25. Some can work 7 days a week, up to 12 hours a day in the office.
Nothing is set in stone, including these personality traits! Although these are powerful traits to have, the most important thing millionaires do is set their goals and stick with them regardless of the "obstacles" or rather "challenges" as they would call it. They enjoy these obstacles and every failure represents a chance to learn and improve.
All above the rest - not every one is born with these personality traits. Yes, they can be developed and acquired through training, hard work and with the right guidance you may even become a millionaire!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet