|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
5 Ways To Get Your Team To Have A Sales Success Mindset - Articles Surfing
A motivated sales team is one that experiences a great deal of success. When your sales team is motivated and has a positive mindset, they can handle and deal with objections and get their prospects are excited about your product as they are.
The following are five ways to get your team to have a successful sales mindset:
1. Provide positive feedback. One of the best ways you can keep your sales team in high spirits is to provide them with positive feedback when they do a job well done. Everyone loves to be appreciated and recognized for their work, and this can be accomplished through a number of ways. Public recognition is important, so you can take your team to lunch one day to honor your top salesman. Or, you can recognize those who made the most calls, or the one with the most improved numbers. Little prizes, plaques, or their name in the company newsletter can make a big difference to your sales team. The more they feel like they are recognized and appreciated, the more they will be motivated to keep up the hard work.
2. Provide a positive environment. An office environment that has quotes, pictures, stats, and anything else that encourages a good attitude, hard work, determination, and success will help your sales team have a sales success mindset. When they are constantly surrounded by motivating posters or quotes, they are more apt to take that mind frame with them into the field.
3. Encourage all team members to be positive. In sales as well as many other aspects of life, a discouraged attitude can spread through a group like wildfire. Encourage your sales team not to associate with those who are bringing them down, and have your top sellers keep the rest of the team motivated by promoting a successful sales mindset. Have them share their own tips and tricks for staying positive, even during slow periods or slumps.
4. Hire a motivational speaker. Bringing in a good motivational speaker who has sales experience or an effective sales trainer can help pump up and excite your team by teaching them new things. Whether it's through tone of voice for cold-calling or techniques for overcoming objections, a motivational speaker can help your team see things in a different light. Your salespeople will be excited to try out the new, proven techniques, especially if the ones they are relying on now are not working for them.
5. Be a good example. As the boss, it's your responsibility to set the atmosphere of the team. Your sales team will look to you to be an example, so be approachable and emulate a positive sales success mindset. Being approachable includes providing positive feedback, not losing your temper or berating your team's efforts, and keeping your door open. Little things can make a big difference.
In sales, a winning attitude can make all the difference in a successful team. These 5 tips will help you to get your team to have a sales success mindset.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet