|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Fanatical Customer Service And A Large Collection Can Skyrocket Your Sunglasses Business - Articles Surfing
Retail sunglasses business can be very rewarding. However you have to understand some key points to make it big in this industry. The following ideas can point you to some useful strategies to boost your business.
1. The sunglasses styles and fashion constantly change. You should be able to offer a large selection of models for your customers to choose from. Otherwise, you have to be prepared for a dismal sale figure. Customers prefer to buy from dealers who carry a large assortment of designs.
2. While some people want to get the latest and the hottest styles, others may be more conservative. Your selection should reflect both tastes.
3. If you also stock accessories for sunglasses, you can make a hefty additional income by upselling to your sunglasses customers. When someone buys your sunglasses, you can suggest them to grab a carrying bag or case also for safe-keeping of their sunglasses.
4. If you are selling replica sunglasses, you should make a fair representation of the status of these sunglasses. We do not put any mark on our sunglasses and make it clear that the customer is getting a replica. Most of the people are happy to get a look-alike unbranded sunglass at a big discount over the branded ones.
5. Try to offer a related freebie for adding to the perceived value of the sunglass. A few of our dealers offer inexpensive micro-fiber carry bags with every pair. This give them an edge over other dealers.
6. Try to give fanatical customer service. The customers will recommend you to many people if they receive courteous service from the salesperson.
7. Try to record the contact information of your customers if you are selling out of a shop. This way you can drop them a line when you get new selection and some of them will drop by to purchase some more.
I am sure following these tips will improve your sales and bottom line by a healthy margin. Best wishes!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet