|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Five Tools That Make Selling Easier - Articles Surfing
In selling, it's all about doing what you know each and every day. Rome wasn*t built in a day and neither will your sales quota.
Whether you are a seasoned climber in the sales field or a new traveler, the same steps that make one person successful work for others too. Just realize that it comes down to this: You just have to do more of what you know works and do less of what you know doesn*t work. When you begin doing more of the things that work, it will become easier and easier to do those things. And, no matter what your situation, when you begin moving, things will seem much easier than they feel when you are thinking about doing it.
1. Sales Forecast * This is your road map that will allow you to navigate with ease. Unlike other sales professionals who try to manage all the client data in your head, when you take a sales forecast with you, you'll begin to see new opportunities and new paths emerging from your efforts.
2. Sales Itinerary * You get 168 hours per week. What are you doing with yours? How long does it take for you to meet with a client? How many clients can you meet with each week? Are there ways you can improve the way you spend your time? How can you do more with less? Manage this, and you not only increase sales, but you increase freedom as well.
3. Sales Backpack * What's in your backpack? A good attitude? A can-do spirit? A list of sales techniques that really work? Be sure that when you pack, you bring the very best tools that work for you. We all have our ways of selling * be sure to do what works best for you.
4. The Landscape * If you went on a trip, you wouldn*t head out without doing a little research would you? The sales landscape is all about knowing who you are, who your customers are, what they expect, what they want and what you can do to give them what they want. The landscape is the world of expectations and is a surefire way to increase sales!
5. Traveling Companions * When you realize that you don*t have to do everything alone, the journey will be a whole lot more fun. Who can you network with or *buddy* with to help them while they also help you? What complementary services could you combine your service or product with for bigger results?
When you plan for the sales trip, selling becomes much, much easier. The top 1% of sales pros know that it's not about taking fancy compasses and the latest gizmo, it's about knowing the lay of the land so that no matter what situation you may find yourself in, you know you can not only survive, but you can thrive!
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet