|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Is A House Cleaning Business Right For You? - Articles Surfing
It is a big step to start your own business so it is important that you know that the business that you choose is right for you. If you are considering starting up a house cleaning business then you may need to ask yourself some questions first to make sure it is the right business for you.
1. Do you like the idea of having an unlimited income potential? Do you not mind handling all the risk of income on your own? Having your own business means that you can charge your own rates and work your own hours and therefore your income potential is all up to how you run your business. The downside to your own business is that you may not have the "steady paycheck" at first. Eventually, your work will pay off though and the "paycheck" will be there.
2. Do you enjoy cleaning? Believe it or not many people actually do and many people hate cleaning. The people that hate cleaning are likely to be the ones that will employ you to clean their houses. Cleaning is not so much as a chore when you are being paid for it and cleaning other people's houses doesn't seem to be as much of a chore as cleaning your own house.
3. Do you want a business that can be established very quickly? With a cleaning business you can be looking for clients immediately and giving out quotes within a few days. You may have a few jobs within a week or two and in no time at all you can have a full fledged house cleaning business. If you are in a hurry to get started, a cleaning business might be a viable option.
4. Do you want a business that has low start up costs? A cleaning business has very low start up costs and you can purchase most of your cleaning products for under $100. This would have to be one of the most inexpensive businesses to start up which is a huge advantage when you are starting a business.
5. Do you want a business that is easy and doesn't require too much thinking? Cleaning is one of the easiest businesses that you can have, after all most of us know how to clean it is something we have watched our parents do since the day we were born and have possibly been doing it for quite some time ourselves. How much easier of a business can you get?
6. Do you want to be able to work close to home? With your own cleaning business you can choose your clients and you will be likely to get many clients local to where you live. Nobody enjoys travelling for long periods each day to get to work so being able to work close to home is a huge advantage.
7. Do you like the idea of working your own hours, being your own boss and taking leave whenever you feel like it? There wouldn't be many people that would say no to that. With your own business you are your own boss and you set the rules so you decide when you will go on vacation or when you will have a day off. The one limitation of a house cleaning business is that you are usually limited to working days versus an office cleaning business where you'll most commonly work late nights and early mornings.
A house cleaning business may not be the most glamorous business in the world but it is a good business which can give you a great income. You will have more control of your life and have more free time to do the things that you want to do. Having your own business will give you a sense of independence and will provide you with a secure future.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet