|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Make Money While You Sleep! - Articles Surfing
So you want to work from home, using the internet, and not have to work 12-16 hour days to make real money. Well, it can be done; some of it even while you sleep! This article will give you an idea of how to start building a business that can run itself while you do things that are important to you.
Here are some tools that will help you grow your business without you having to physically be there working it for it to earn you an income:
1. Autoresponders * Set your business on autopilot with autoresponders! An absolutely amazing tool that will give you so much freedom and flexibility with your business. An autoresponder allows you to set up a sequence of email messages and have them go out automatically anytime someone requests the information from you. This can be used for e-courses, special reports, information, ebooks, follow up sales letters, and more.
2. Websites * Your website needs to let your potential customer know who you are and why they should buy from you. This is your *storefront* that's on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you set your site up to sell you don*t need to be minding the store for people to buy from you.. you could even be sleeping ;)
3. Audio/Video/Pictures * The use of audio, video and pictures on your website and in campaigns can bring you to life, even when you are not there! It makes the reader feel like they know you and they are much more likely to buy what you offer because they trust you.
4. Online Ordering Systems * Having an online order form is a must if you are selling a physical product. People are getting more and more used to shopping online and if you don*t have online ordering they'll find someone who does. There are many shopping cart programs out there, some of them free, you will need to find the one that suits you and your business. One I have used for years is Mals-E at http://www.mals-e.com, it's a great, free shopping cart service for your website.
5. Traffic * You need traffic in order to have a profitable site. Make sure that the traffic you bring to your site is targeted. The more specific you can get about what you have to offer the better. You will be able to attract the right visitors if you tell them what they will find on your site. Don*t try to get everyone to your site! It's a waste of time to get visitors to your site if you don*t have what they are looking for, make sure you know what they want and give it to them.
If you have no experience with all the tools mentioned above, don*t feel like you need to know it all at once. It can seem overwhelming, but just take it slowly and go at your own pace. Start implementing small things every day to get where you want to be.
Finally, when designing your website be sure to think of the end result you are looking for*to provide a site that can function without someone having to be there constantly and slave by the computer all day. You want a business that can virtually run itself so that you are free to do the things you enjoy.
It is possible to make money while you sleep! How much money you make will depend on you. Using the information set out in this article will give you a start on building a business that will run itself while you get a good night's sleep*.. J.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet