|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
20 Ways Posting Unique Articles Online will Bring You Fame and Fortune - Articles Surfing
You*re Invited... Visualize your article going out like a party invitation
The implied message: "If you like this, come on back to my website to see what else I*ve got to show you."
People who read articles online scan for information of interest. Articles with a fun or warm person-to-person approach have an edge that a purely mental message can*t match. Novelty, humor, and wit are hard resist. Intangibles (novel point of view, personality, depth of knowledge) are more appealing than the information itself.
Readers who follow your link are willing to give your website a chance. They wonder if they'll find lots more of whatever they liked about your article. Success with article marketing depends on how consistently your personality shows through.
Anyone who's spent time online knows there are a zillion places to buy any product or service. An enterprise stands out by being unique and relevant. When the website navigation and copy are carefully designed, the article reader could become a repeat visitor or buyer.
Article marketing is a five-step process to get your message out
There's way too much recycled content online. Anyone who sends out fresh, in-depth articles on a topic will be noticed - and appreciated. Unsure if you can? Find anything you need to make your articles succeed http://www.promotewitharticles.com
THE FAME PART
1. People assume you*re an expert on subjects you write about
Shoot for consistent messages and delivery, so you become a trusted voice.
2. You share samples of your wisdom
Articles are long enough to reveal your perspective and savvy. That sets you apart from competitors in the public mind.
3. Reach targeted audiences with precision
The Internet excels at reaching small groups through specialized ezines and websites. Narrow niches are passionately interested in on-topic expertise. Articles appearing there reveal you*re an "insider."
4. Continuous article output builds name recognition and anticipation
People start watching for your next article.
5. Your reputation can grow quickly
Within a few days of posting, your message appears all over the Net.
6. Build relationships with editors and webmasters
As you send consistently high-quality material, they*re more eager to present it to their readers.
7. People seek you out with requests and opportunities
When they need services/products related to your savvy, who will they think of?
8. Search engine listings make you easy to find
Before writing articles, Google showed 100+ references to my name. Now it's more than 1200 and growing - just from articles.
9. Readers trust you because you*ve helped them
Sharing your knowledge without hype or manipulation builds credibility - the prerequisite for any transaction.
10. You needn*t be a great writer, just a well-informed one
Offer specific tips, top-10 lists, how-I-solved-it stories.
THE FORTUNE PART
11. Marketing is about standing out, and article authors stand out
Sharpen your competitive advantage as a recognized known quantity in a very large pond.
12. Every article posted mentions your website in the signature box at the end
These result in greater Page Rank (Google's measure of site popularity), links, and higher search engine ratings. Let search engines send business your way.
13. "Own" the search terms and keywords where you shine
Write repeated articles around a specific theme.
14. Search engines love content - and reward it
Articles provide keyword-rich content for your website and other related sites.
15. Articles increase your website traffic
16. Enhanced credibility lets you sell more products/services
17. Become sought as a Joint Venture insider
Your articles appear among well-known authorities, so you*re invited to participate in additional profit-making activities.
18. Develop a massive list of places that accept and publish your articles
The momentum and benefits build over time.
19. Articles remain posted online a long, and keep on working
Unlike ads, there's no cost to post articles. And people trust them more.
20. You keep getting better and better
Your writing, promotional know-how, and professional skills grow, the longer you use them. That enhances your respect in your field.
Reap Rewards for the Long Term
Articles boost your professional identity - online and off. Think beyond a single article to a series that reinforces all your marketing efforts http://www.promotewitharticles.com/strategy100.html
Don*t you deserve the fame and fortune that posted articles can bring your way? Start writing. Keep posting them far and wide. And stay alert for fame and fortune.
© Lynella Grant, 2005
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet