|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us |
Relaxation during Examinations - Articles Surfing
The examinations are around the corner and you*re feeling really stressed up. Before you torture yourself and your body, take a break! There's only so much you can absorb at one. That's why short breaks in between revision and taking time off every few days will help to calm you down and recharge your mind and body.
1) Clean up your room. Your study table is probably cluttered with notes and books. Organising your room will not only relax your mind but it will also give you a clean and tidy area to study.
2) When you feel stress level hitting an all time high, stop what you*re doing. Lie down on your bed with lights off and play some relaxing music. Try calming nature sounds or classical music.
3) Visit the beaches. It's really relaxing to sit on the sand and enjoying the sound of the waves and the beautiful clouds.
4) Play your favourite song and dance! Exercising releases endorphins which perks your whole system up and helps you to burn away your stress energy.
5) What do you enjoy doing the most? Shopping? Watching movies? Take short breaks in between studying to do the things you really love. Just because exams are around the corner doesn*t mean that you have to give up on all your favourite activities.
6) Laughter is the best medicine! Watch a good old classic comedy and laugh to your heart's content.
7) Yoga is one of the best ways to relax your body and focus your mind. Play some soothing music and practise a few poses that you can easily find on the Internet
8) Play some stress-release games. Log on to http://web.aspire.sg for our series of games that can help to reduce examination stress in children.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet