|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Cufflinks - Five Reasons Why You Need A Pair
If you have always associated cufflinks with upper class nobility and you think that they are �stuffy�, then here are five great reasons why you need to change your mind! If you don�t own cufflinks yet, you�ll find that these five reasons will get your mind racing and your cuffs aching for the finest links available!
1. Chicks dig them. Okay, that sounds a bit like a sweeping claim, but it�s true! Women like a man in uniform who is professional, good looking and actually looks like a million bucks. If you aren�t a policeman and you definitely aren�t a fireman, your office �uniform� will have to do. Jazz up your slacks with a formal French Cuffs shirt and seal your cuffs with a set of stylish cufflinks, and be sure to ride up and down your building�s elevator often enough so that all of the women on all of the other floors start to notice you!
2. You look filthy rich, and that means that you get respect. Haven�t you ever noticed that people who look like they are made of money actually get treated better than you do? At restaurants the rich people glide past all of the queues to a pre-reserved table that wasn�t actually reserved but the waiters keep it there just in case. Also, rich people get helped at shopping outlets all the time while the cufflink-less plebs are left to find their own size in those shoes or that jacket.
3. You get to feel like James Bond. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have that James Bond feeling? To know that women want you and men want to be you? Then don your most expensive tuxedo (or rent one if you don�t own one!), put on your ultra stylish cufflinks and walk around putting your surname before your name. You�ll look cool, feel confident, and create an air of sophistication wherever you go. This might look odd if you suddenly throw away your jeans-and-t-shirt look at work in favour of the tux, but enjoy the attention while it lasts anyway!
4. Your sophisticated look will give you the upper hand in an interview. This is a big reason to wear cufflinks: your sophisticated appearance will create a look of professionalism and attention to detail, and will count in your favour when you attend a job interview for a job that you really want to get. First impressions last, so make sure that you look the way you always want your future employer to think of you!
5. You get to pass the time during boring business meetings with nifty �novelty� cufflinks. Novelty cufflinks are all the rage nowadays. You can get cufflinks that are miniature compasses, miniature clocks, miniature scissors and much more! Pass the time during boring business meetings or while on the phone to your girlfriend and play miniature roulette, or measure the various lengths on your shirt sleeve. Anything is better than listening to office politics or the price of eggs!
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B