|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Tips For Scoring A Nintendo Wii
The Nintendo Wii made its debut over a year ago. Despite that, the game console is still hard to find and most people will finding one a little tough. Because of this, you will need a bit of work and luck in finding and buying your own Nintendo Wii.
The Wii is the fifth home video game console made available by Nintendo. A unique feature of the console is its wireless controller called the Wii Remote. It can be used as a handheld pointing gadget that has the ability to distinguish motion and rotation in three dimensions. The Nintendo Wii bundle includes the Nunchuck unit, which features an accelerometer and a conventional analog stick with a couple of trigger buttons. The Nintendo Wii home video game console has become extremely popular that customers are finding that stores do not always have it in stock, and if they do, the stocks are immediately depleted. Here are some tips to help you secure a Wii.
1. Secure a Wii preorder first thing in the morning. A lot of merchants release their stocks of the home video game console in small batches. They usually begin their stock releases at 8am so if you are planning a Wii preorder, you have more chances of securing your game console at this early hour compared to any other time of the day.
2. Check with the stores for early morning releases. Go to the electronics section of the store and ask for the number. Call them first thing in the morning and check if Nintendo Wii stocks have arrived. When they do have the stocks, you can just walk in and pick up your game console before anybody else does. Some stores get them in 10-20 stocks, but require customers to wait in line. They typically do not have the Nintendo Wii in stock 15 minutes after they have opened. You can also check out stores that hand out vouchers an hour before their opening.
3. Make sure that you are well informed about the checkout procedures of the store you�re getting your stock from. If you plan to buy Nintendo Wii online, it�s best that you go over the store�s checkout process beforehand. This helps prevent you from running into certain situations with long procedures or like when the online store asks you for information you don�t really have to give out.
4. Go to merchant sites and fill up pre-registration forms. Several online merchants require a pre-registration and need you to set up an account before you can place your Nintendo Wii order. As this is a time-consuming task, it�s suggested that you perform this prior to making an order.
5. Use Microsoft�s Live Toolbar. If you think leaving your pertinent details on a merchant�s web site is not secure, you can use the Live Toolbar from Microsoft. This tool is particularly helpful to help you speed up the process of filling the necessary details. It has an auto-fill feature that keeps your name, address and credit/debit card details, which are kept in an encrypted file in your own computer.
6. Use a Nintendo Wii Finder. Through the game console finder, you will be able to track store inventory at the major merchants and retailers in real time. It will also let you know when the game consoles are in stock. Websites such as www.findawii.info automatically update with information on Nintendo Wiis in stock.
7. If all else fails, you always have eBay. You will definitely pay more for your Wii but it is the guaranteed way to score one. You can save some money buy bidding on auctions ending late at night or earlier in the mornings when less people are likely to be scouting ebay for a Wii as well.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure