|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Digital Signage Networks - Articles Surfing
Anyone contemplating the launch of a digital signage network should be ready to do their homework. There are many solutions on the market and it is sometimes difficult to find your way through the maze of options. Suffice it to say that not all digital signage solutions are equal and spending time with each product will go far in helping you make the right choice.
Here are some of the major features to look for when planning your digital signage network.
The software should'
* be easy to use and configure
* manage small to large digital signage networks
* support all current popular multimedia file formats
* support live content via the Internet
* be able to run on an embedded OS
* operate securely even on the Internet
* alert you if something goes wrong with a unit out in the field
* be reliable and able to perform flawlessly 24/7, 365 days a year
* provide detailed content playback reports
* be reasonably priced and well supported by a network of distributors and resellers.
The Navori suite of digital signage products exceeds these requirements. Navori has been publishing digital signage software for the past 10 years. During this time, they have evolved their core product into a complete digital signage suite suitable for small to large network deployments.
The Tycoon family covers everything from single PC installations using Tycoon Controller to networks of thousands of Tycoon Players managed by the Tycoon Main Enterprise Server. Digital signage network operators with smaller deployments may opt for Tycoon Standard Server and manage up to 400 Tycoon Players from a single Windows multimedia capable PC.
Anyone looking for a solid digital signage platform should consider the Tycoon family of products.
For more information, visit http://www.navori.com
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet