|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Acne Program ' Step 11 Herbal Mixtures To Drink - Articles Surfing
Herbal combinations are a powerful way to reduce or eliminate acne symptoms. But, using herbal mixtures can sometimes increase acne activity or breakout temporarily. Do not panic, since herbs are a powerful way to cleanse the blood and start the acne healing process.
Here's an acne herbal tea that you can make. You can also look for this tea in a health food store. Just look at the various tea combinations and check for these ingredients. If you want to make your own, here's what to buy:
You can also make a tea using any one of the following herbs. Chose one of these herbs or combine 2 or 3 of them to make a more powerful herbal acne tea. Drink the tea throughout the day.
Here's an herbal extract that is designed for acne. Its main function is to improve liver function, purify the blood, reduce acne inflammation, and fight acne bacterial infections.
This herbal extract is a liquid and is taken in water or as drops into your mouth. Follow the instructions on the bottle on how to use it.
The name of the herbal extract is Burdock-Sarsaparilla Compound and contains the following herbs,
* Burdock mature seed - helps to purify the liver, balances hormones, neutralizes acid, is anti-inflammatory, and useful in purifying the blood.
* Jamaican sarsaparilla root ' helps scaling skin, is blood purifying, reduces itching, helps balance hormones
* Nettle mature seed ' is anti-inflammatory for the skin, neutralizes acid waste with its high mineral content
* Yellow dock root ' rich in iron and works to improve liver function, helps build good blood, helps purify blood and lymphatic liquid, helps increase bile, which helps to reduce constipation
* Spilanthes flowing herb ' improves immunity to fight bacterial infection on the skin
* Sassafras root bark ' blood cleansing, anti-inflammatory for the skin,
This is excellent herbal remedy and is not very expensive. If you can find it at a health food store, it should cost around $10.00. If not, then you can order on the Internet and pay around $16.00 shipping included.
Here's how to take this herbal extract.
Take 30 ' 35 drops in water three times a day. Take it for 6 days, then let your body rest and start again after the seventh day.
A word of caution: Do not use this herbal tea or extract as the sole method to get rid of acne. This has to be used in combination with the 13 steps outlined in this program.
Use these powerful herbal teas to help you eliminate acne. Once you rid yourself of acne, stop using these herbal combinations.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet