|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Quick Tips for Permanent Weightloss
Many think that the battle to lose weight is always an up-hill struggle, but in reality it doesn�t have to be. There are several small yet effective changes you can make in your diet and daily activities that are very easy to incorporate into your lifestyle. By just using a few of the following tips, you can be well on your way to taking it off ad keeping it off.
The first step is to target your eating habits. Here are a few things you can do to jump-start your permanent weight loss.
* Eat 6 smaller meals a day as opposed to 3 larger meals. This keeps your metabolism up and your belly full
* Substitute mayonnaise and mayonnaise-based dressings with condiments like mustard or extra virgin olive oil. EVOO tastes great in tuna fish and has a fraction of the saturated fat.
* Eliminate fried foods/fast food from your diet or eat very sparingly
* Keep junk food out of the house. Substitute fresh fruit and vegetables. If you don�t keep junk in the house, you�re less likely to cheat.
* Pay attention to portion sizes. Dividing your plate into 4 visual quarters and only eating 3 of those quarters is a good way to start. Another helpful tool is an all-natural supplement called Hoodia Gordonii. It�s very easy to find Hoodia in patches and pill form.
The next step is to start incorporating an exercise routine you�ll stick with on a regular basis. It only takes 3 weeks (21 days) to form a habit, so if you can make the commitment to at least 3 weeks, it�s all down hill from there! Losing weight and exercise don�t have to be boring.
* If you can�t do one 30-minute sitting of cardio a day, try doing three 10 minute sessions instead (a short walk, or going up and down stairs would work)
* Get the whole family involved and take family walks after dinner. You�ll be spending quality time with the ones you love and getting the health benefits of walking all at the same time.
* Doing simple chores around the home also burn calories. Washing your car, pulling weeds, and even vacuuming all count as calorie-burning activities
* Participate in physical activities with friends or children. Kicking a ball around, riding a bike, or roller-blading are all good examples. This will also give you a chance to get outside and enjoy fresh air.
Some planning also needs to be done in order for the weight to stay off. There are also some all-natural products you can use to help expedite your weight loss.
* Plan meals for the week in advance. This prevents you from making impulse buys or heading to the drive through, which 9 times out of ten is not good for you
* Hoodia Gordonii is an all-natural weight loss supplement made from a cactus plant that has been shown to help people watch their portion sizes. You should plan on taking this twice a day.
* Drinking green tea can also help. This contains EGCG, an antioxidant which has been proven to increase metabolism. Who knew it could be so easy!
* Plan to REWARD yourself with non-food items. Buying some new clothes or planning an outing with friends are just a couple of ways you can do this.
You can see from the above tips that permanent weight loss is not out of reach. By making and sticking with these small changes for at least 3 weeks, you will start to shed pounds and feel sexier in no time. Whether it�s cutting out fried foods, starting to take daily walks, or starting an all-natural supplement like Hoodia Gordonii to decrease cravings, taking the first steps to losing your excess weight will be a cinch, and it won�t be long before you start to reveal a healthier, sexier, happier new you.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure