|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Slim Hips and Thighs: Tips to Lose Weight from Hips and Thighs!
Losing weight on hips and thighs has always been a dream. And yes, dreams come true! It is usually difficult to lose weight from thighs and hips as compared to abdomen. Though different methods work for different people because of their individual mechanism but there is a more generic solution to it.
Here are some valuable tips which can make your thighs and hips slimmer!
1) Manage your dieting habits. The major cause for heavy bottoms is unbalanced diet, a diet high in fats. Butter, cheese, milk and curd..all contribute to the stubborn fats on hips and thighs.
Tip : Switch to olive oil and vegetable oil. They are more healthy. Avoid too much oil in pulses.
2) Increase the intake of fruits in your body. Fruits improve the digestive system of the body by increasing the amount of fibre content in the diet.
Tip : Have low glycemic index (low sugar) fruits instead of desserts or sweet-dishes after dinner.
3) One other effective way to lose weight on hips and thighs is LOW CARB DIETS. Some people gain weight, especially on hips and thighs because of high carbs diet.
Tip : Avoid high carbs food like rice, pasta, bread and potatoes.
4) Non-vegetarians can eat fish up to 4 times a week. Fish is considered to be good for cholesterol. Also, having chicken and meat twice a week doesn't harm you in anyway. It indeed is helpful to achieve your goal.
Tip : Say no to red-meat. Try avoiding it!
5) Vegetables can be handy to shed of the extra weight.
Tip : Take vegetables in the raw form as salads.
Appetite not full?? Look out for more tips on shedding off that extra weight from hips and thighs at http://www.weightloss-health.com/slim_thighs_hips.htm
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure