|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
Spa Etiquette - What You Need To Know
Spa-goers visiting the spa for the first time often need to know what is expected of them as they prepare for their spa experience. As the spa strives to provide the client with a tranquil and safe environment so too the spa-goer has certain expectations placed upon them. To make the spa experience as relaxing and enjoyable as possible here are a few simple guidelines to follow:
2. Request detailed information on the type of treatment booked.
3. Ask about the therapist assigned to you. Do you prefer a male or female spa therapist?
4. Wear suitable clothes and be prepared to undress according to spa treatment you have booked. Spa robes and slippers are provided for the comfort of the client and spa personnel are trained in proper draping techniques for complete comfort and privacy.
5. Arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure you are calm and relaxed before the spa treatment.
6. Always alert the spa therapist to any current or chronic health condition that may need to be addressed before your spa treatment.
7. In consideration of the other spa clientele, cell phones and pagers are not a good idea in the spa – remember your there to get away from the stress!
8. Allow the therapist to advise and prepare you for the treatment you have reserved. As you relax and benefit from the spa treatment you will be sure to feel the stress melt away.
9. Everyone is different – so feel free to speak or not during your treatment. Share information and feedback on your personal comfort level or any sensitive areas on the body.
10. Relax you’re at the spa! Enjoy the treatment and reap the full benefits.
11. Take time as you prepare to leave the treatment room, however, remember there may be another client waiting to use the space.
12. Determine the tipping policy in advance and be prepared accordingly.
13. Let the spa personnel know if your experience at the spa was as expected. Your feedback is always appreciated.
14. Now is a good time to ask about any new products to take home.
Scented candles or essentials oils will help to enjoy the spa at home.
15. Remember the right way to spa is your way so always have good communication with the spa personnel and make the experience a relaxing and memorable one.
Spas in Canada © Copyright 2005
Contact the spa team by email: email@example.com
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure