|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Lottery Playing Tips for Florida�s Daily Fantasy 5 Lottery Game
The Florida 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 Lottery Game is one of the best lottery bets you can make anywhere. The odds of matching all 5 winning numbers in the next Fantasy 5 drawing are 1 in 376,992. The odds of matching 4 of 5 winning numbers are 1 in 2,432 and the odds of matching 3 of 5 winning numbers are 1 in 81.07. Compare Florida�s Fantasy 5 odds to the millions to 1 odds of a 6-number lotto drawing or a 4+1 number mega-money drawing. Top Fantasy 5 prize winners over the past 5-years have won as much as $350,000 in a single drawing and, on those days when there were no top prize winners, players who matched 4 of 5 winning numbers have won as much as $1,150 in a single drawing. Players who match 3 of 5 winning numbers typically win $10, and those players that match 2 of 5 winning numbers win a free Fantasy 5 ticket for the next drawing.
Lottery games such as Florida's Fantasy 5 are based on a random selection of numbers. It is impossible for any person or any computer software to predict which numbers will be drawn in the next drawing. It is for this simple fact alone that you shouldn�t waste your money on lottery software, lottery wheels or other lottery strategies like those promoted all over the internet. Most self-described lottery "experts" selling such lottery products all advise against playing lottery terminal generated "quick picks". Fact of the matter is that of all the Fantasy 5 jackpot tickets over the past 5+ years (3,989 jackpot tickets), almost 50% were "quick picks" (1,971 "quick-pick" jackpot tickets)
The best ways to improve your chances of winning 3, 4 and 5 number Fantasy 5 cash prizes are to identify, select and play those number combinations that have historically been drawn more frequently over a long period of time than those number combinations that have rarely been drawn over the same period of time. In other words, play the proven percentages.
A great resource that identifies the 2, 3, 4 and 5 number winning number combinations of 1,825 Florida Fantasy 5 drawings from July 16, 2001 (the start date of the 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 game) through July 15, 2006 is the �Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report�. The "Report" was published by BESTRACS Consulting, LLC, a firm that has compiled all the Florida Fantasy 5 winning number combinations for the past 5-years. The �Report� includes easy to read tables that accurately depict the number of times each of the 36 numbers was drawn over the 5-year period; the number of times each of the 36 numbers was drawn in each of the 5 positions of the winning number combinations (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th position); the number of times each possible 2-number combination (each possible pair) was drawn; all the 3-number combinations that "hit" 7 or more times over the 5-year period; all the 4-number combinations that �hit� 3 or more times over the 5-year period; high/low and odd/even winning number combination ratios; other winning number combination percentages and more.
The "Report" does not definitively tell which numbers or number combinations to play nor does it suggest any definitive lottery playing strategy or the amount of money to play - it just represents the actual trends of the winning number combinations and number patterns over the 5-year period and calculations derived there from.
The "Report" also includes the winning number combinations from July 16, 2006 through the end of most current previous week as of the date the �Report� is ordered.
The following are some of the playing Tips that are easily derived from the �Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report�:
1. Play 3-odd/2-even and/or 2-odd/3-even 5-number combinations. Such odd/even combinations jointly "hit" a total of 1,208 times over the 5-year period (equates to a 66.19% winning percentage).
2. Play 3-low (numbers 1 thru 18)/2-high (numbers 19-36) and/or 2-low/3-high 5-number combinations. Such combinations jointly "hit" a total of 1,226 times over the 5-year period (equates to a 67.18% winning percentage).
3. Play number pairs that "hit" frequently over the 5-year period (i.e."2-35") with other numbers that "hit" frequently and with "long shot" numbers. There are several of these "winning pairs" identified in the "Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report".
4. Play consecutive number pairs that "hit" frequently over the 5-year period (i.e."30-31") with your other numbers. There are several of these "winning consecutive number pairs" identified in the "Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report".
5. Do not play 5-number combinations that "hit" previously over the 5-year period. Only two of the same combinations repeated over the 5-year period.
6. Do not play the same 4-number combinations repeatedly. Only 32 4-number combinations repeated more than two times over the 5-year period.
7. Do not play 5-consecutive number combinations (i.e. "5-6-7-8-9"). No such 5-consecutive number combinations "hit" over the 5-year period.
8. Do not play "all odd number" or "all even number" combinations. "All odd number" combinations "hit" only 55 times over the 5-year period (a 96.99% losing percentage) and "all even number" combinations "hit" only 49 times over the 5-year period (a 97.32% losing percentage).
9. Do not play "all low number" (1 thru 18) or "all high number" (19 thru 36) combinations. "All low number" combinations "hit" only 41 times over the 5-year period (a 97.75% losing percentage) and "all high number" combinations "hit" only 42 times over the 5-year period (a 97.70% losing percentage).
10. Always include a few �quick picks� in with your daily Fantasy 5 plays.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure